Hanging Instructions for Iksel Polyester wallpapers
1) A good acrylic primer should be used on the surface before applying adhesive. The longer it dries the better.
2) For our Standard polyester, The best Glue to use is MURABOND for polyester
3) Try to avoid getting adhesive over the printed surface. If it happens use a dry sponge to dab it off and let dry.
4) Take care not to scratch the surface while pre-manipulating these large panels. Also prefer a flat brush for smoothing the wallpaper on the wall. A heavy rubber roller is also good. Avoid plastic scraper which can be rough on the printed surface.
5) It is important to cut margins very straight so as to have perfect joints. These should be almost invisible. For this you need a large table, a long ridged metal ruler, a cutter and plenty of fresh cutting blades for smooth cuts.
6) When you hang a very dark color run a close dark color all along the edges of the paper with a thin brush. This will avoid seeing a faint white seam after hanging.
8) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any problem whatsoever.
London: +44 207 351 67 17,
Istanbul: +90 212 287 47 02
Office hours are between 10 am and 6 pm.